Saturday 9 May 2009

tits out for the boys (and girls)

Tonight is the last night of the holiday.

Won’t be long here – must get back to L who is patiently waiting for me, bless her. She’s cute.
Today has been about blitzing ourselves in the sun; wearing nothing but a smile, oh and bikini bottoms. Kept our tits out tho… must give something back to the local community while we’re here, no? So, we thought beautiful round, firm surgically assisted tits would do the job satisfactorily. And just to cater for all tastes, we had the lovely L with her firm, bee stung , natural variety which come with a pretty pink nipple. Unlike mine which are mocha.

We talk a lot me and L. She’s very open like me, but different. She’s open with me and no doubt some others – but to the outside world I think she may be regarded as guarded. She is in a way. But like the rest of us, she’s just trying to find her way through life.

She decided today that I care less than her about what people think of me. That surprised me considering I think I am consumed with what people think of me. I’m awfully self obsessed. Not in an ego way – quite the opposite.

Anyway, I have made a decision today and I thought I would share it with yous first.
I am going to get a tattoo. On the inside of my wrist.
It will say:

‘ Life is what it is. It isn’t what it isn’t ‘

Make of that what you will my dear friends.
For me – that resonates loudly and clearly and I reckon being reminded of that constantly will help me a lot through my journey.
Like I said – we’re all just trying to get by.














Check out my Facebook page if you fancy a more personal chat. I'm under the name Missy Gee.