Friday 20 November 2009

Treat Me Mean To Keep Me Keen ??

What is a girl to do when she’s bored of herself, life, and bored of not getting any sex? Wank? Well, yep, that’s one option – but nah, it’s not necessarily an orgasm I’m after – it’s a hot and sweaty body writhing against mine. It’s the scent of sweat mixing; breathe caressing my skin, a tongue soft and eager. A mouth to kiss.
Blue is meeting me at lunch time.
I will get a morsel - of the above. But I’m feeling a little detached from him. The reason? I simply cannot bear it when a man has the ability to make me happy and he doesn’t do as I want. There. I said it. I don’t care if that sounds spoilt or whatever – it’s honest, and ladies, don’t tell me you don’t feel the same, sometimes, most of the time, all the time.
I lose interest in a guy if there is never an urgency to see me. It does not make me want him more. Treat me mean to keep me keen? You’ve got to be fucking joking. I’m neither stupid, desperate, or 12 years old.

Blue rarely suggests that we do anything. I’ve always thought it’s cos he’s broke, but he could invite me round to his place for dinner; beans on toast would do me fine. I mean, he’s at college early tomorrow morning and he lives close by to where he needs to be, so understandably he may not want to come to mine on a Friday evening then travel to get to his class, the next day. So , he should invite me to his, right? But I think he gets embarrassed. It’s a bit complex – and i’ve never said the full story about his place because:

1. I want to preserve his pride (not that he’s not alright with it.)
2. I want to preserve mine.

God that sounds awful doesn’t it, but it’s true.
OK – I’m off, to smoke a ciggie. I will tell more shortly...




http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1