Monday 14 December 2009

la, la, la, la, la....

OK, after tonight I am going to get me some fun.
I am. I need it. I want it. I deserve it. I’ve been working hard recently and after the final push tonight – I will be done. My precious book will be (for my part, from what i understand) finnished. Well the writing and reading section. Then the marketing will beign shortly I’ve been told.
I will soon be able to unwind, before thinking about the second book. Unwind? Me? That’s a pretty new concept...

It’d be so lovely to have someone to snuggle with, this evening and to tell me what a clever girl I am while stroking my hair and my...
I’ve changed my tune from the past days, when I made the statement about if Brad Pitt offered himself up to me in little more than a towel and a smile, I’d tell him to put some clothes on and not be so bloody silly.

The devil’s in me, it seems. I’m full of friskiness. I’m feeling raunchy and up for a bit of skin on skin tet a tet.






http://www.missygee.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1