Friday 11 December 2009

Ups & Downs, but mainly Ups.

Oh, balls!
My Facebook page has been deleted. No reasonable explanation except that I am an ex-cocaine-fiend-ho. Well, nada I can do about the past, is there.......

Please re-add me to my new account. I'm still under the name Missy Gee and you should recognise the boobs in the profile photo, even though there's little else there, right now.

Boohooohoooo!!!

So, in keeping with my recent seemingly care-free mood - I accepted immediately that there is bugger all I can do about it. It's annoying, but it's alright.
All 2800-odd buddies I had have now dwindle to 11... But that's better than none.
I have faith that it will grown again soon enough so I'm not gonna worry about it.

Well, what day.........

I cried at work. Well, it was within work hours but outside of the office.
I received a copy of Hooked. The final, final draft. The proof read.I need to read and check that everything is hunky dory before I accept and then I guess it goes to be type set.
How blinkin' EXCITING!!

I am incredibly proud, to be truthful. I did it. I did it. If I was a singer it's the equivalent of getting a record deal with, say EMI or something. Thsi si a dream that seems to be coming true.

It's a momentous feet for me, and I wanted to share a cuddle and to embrace my elation and humility with someone I care about.
I thought of Blue. I wish he'd been there, but he wasn't. He never was, even when he told me that he was.
So, I called my father. Daddy used to be the last person to hear about anything involving my life - today he was the first.

He's proud too.

I have begun reading Hooked - and as I've said before, it's good. I'm very pleased.
You will enjoy it.

As you may have guessed I decided against going north this weekend... I want to read the book, continue clearing out my flat and just potter...

Everything is good in Gee camp. So, if Facebook want to try and deflate my high - then they can P-off! It ain't happening...





http://www.missygee.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1