Tuesday 16 March 2010

ViVa Swearing !

I’m sitting here wondering what I should say to you, tonight... I’m feeling cagey cos I don't want to come out with a load of drivel about my lost relationship, and god forbid my feelings towards the loss. Instead, I think I will keep a semi-dignified silence, talk about other things, and instead sprinkle this post liberally with profanities. Swearing always help eases pent-up feelings, right!? I love it!

Swearing, even when referring to something positive, to me, often implies a sense of tension. That tension may be based in anger, or it may be coming from extreme excitement which probably needs release. And banging some swear words in ones expression of that excitement may help expel it. Plus it helps whomever you're talking to understand very clearly how the fuck you're feeling and what the hell you mean.
For example, when I say ‘I'm so fucking excited about going on holiday’ (in less than two weeks! yaay!) – you can gleam from that that yes, indeed, I am happy about going away. For two reasons:

1. I’m shattered and desperately want a week off work, 'cos I’m basically shagged at the end of each day and I want some time away from that bloody office phone.

2. You also get that I’m looking forward to going on holiday BUT since I was meant to be going with my boyfriend who no longer exists as part of my life – I am actually hacked off that the original plans have changed and now I’m going alone.
So yes, I’m fucking excited. I'm looking forward to it. It’s going to be gorgeous. I’m going to do shit-loads of writing and snoozing in the sun – but that wasn’t the plan when I booked it now was it!?
Hmm....no. it. was. not.
So, I will avoid talking about my feelings towards the said ex-fella and tell you instead that I am no longer feeling as though my life has been placed in a sanitary bin, never to be seen again. Nope, I’m on the up, I believe; allegedly, apparently, err, clearly dharling! It's obvious right I'm doing loads better!? Yes. you. are. Clare...
thank you.

hmm....I did an excessive amount of wallowing in my pit for the sum total of about 3 days, then finally one evening (sunday night) I slept. I slept, and the next day I awoke to spring. A new beginning.
Outside it’s been lovely here, and inside it ain’t been too bad either.
Spring is on its way, and with the new season I intend to breathe new energy into my usually drivel-filled existence.
She says.

Drivel... drivel... poo poo...






http://www.missygee.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1




http://www.missygee.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1