Thursday 1 April 2010

I can finally say - HOOKED is published NEXT MONTH

From today I can officially say that my book, Hooked, is published next month... its exciting and nerve wracking ... hello from the sun ... im getting a tan now I've settled into life under the arabian sun - only to be cruelly snatched back to gloomy london this weekend.
its certainly been an experience coming away alone - and thankfully i have been able to get some writing done - not as much as i may have hoped, but still what I have managed is better than a slap in the face with a wet kipper.

again - I havent sussed how to use this damn key board - so amigos you are getting this pure and unadulterated...
I haven't been doing too much, except reading , napping and eating -- altho saying that - I've lost a fair bit of weight since the breakup - and even I think I'm starting to look a bit too skinny - and that may not a good thing with my height-- hey ho ... as long as the next person I'm under or on top of when I get back has no complaints - then to coin a phrase - sall good...

ok back to my boudoir where I think I may watch some Curb Your Enthusiasm dvds, which I brought with me -- have you seen it ...god, I love that guy - so so funny...

love you and leave you until .... soon. not sure when, but soon ...x



http://www.missygee.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1