Monday 30 August 2010

Hello, I'm back..

First things first - i've been absent and i apologise for this. Just had so much on. Namely keeping my head above water. Maybe I'm trying to do too much - writing this, writing that, pondering, scratching my brown bum, smoking too many Lucky Strike, rolling around naked with Blue and drinking way more coffee than is healthy. It all takes energy and time, especially if you're like me - put all your oomph into whatever you do.

The thing is I don't wanna slow down so maybe I should just shut the hell up and get on with it. Complaining does not an Empire build.


Ok, justifications over. Now on the serious stuff, my loves. My hair extensions are gone. Breathe. I now have short(ish) hair. I actually really it. I've made it darker and got it straight (when I can be shagged to work those straighteners) which isn't my favourite thing to do being a bit of a hippy at heart,but I like to think my current style is a little 'rock-chick-esque'.
I've got rid of the extensions so I can give my natural hair a fair chance to grow and become healthier, and with extensions there was no chance of this happening. I thought I'd feel naked without my hair - and It's all OK. I still feel like a Queen, cos that's about attitude not hair, right! I guess I have more vital issues running round my mind at the moment than worrying about not having some poverty stricken woman's hair from a developing country attached onto my head.


I've recently taken a week off work and i've just come back from a few days writing in Yorkshire where I've been hauled up in a tiny room, gasping for air because I was smoking like a BBQ. Hey ho ... got loads done but not enough. It's never enough. I'm always giving myself a hard time about the amount of work I'm doing. 6-8 hours a day doesn't seem to appease the perfectionist in me. Humph.. a girl's gotta have a break tho, right?

Yeah sir ree
- and here comes the bit you've been waiting for... Blue.

Blue and I are 'spending time' with each other again.

I don't want to say too much - but whatever it was that we had before, we still have it. And more than likely the same issues that we had before we will continue to have - but time will tell. One major change is that he's finally moved into his own place.

The connection and interest in each other has not diminished at all, in fact there is an added va va voom if that was ever possible, for no obvious reason. This is mainly coming from my side. And I think it's to do with me being a little more relaxed about the whole thing.


I went to his place on friday and cooked him loadsa different stuff for his freezer. Bolognaise, a Moroccan chicken dish, rice, lamb casserole, another chicken dish... Of course I did this while dress in a tiny lace slip that clung onto my round little tush and hoisted up my hefty cleavage. And if you believe that my friends ....

Well, I could have done i suppose. But not on that day. He's on a 'bulking up' eating thing at the moment and I thought since he rarely cooks - I'd get some food made for him so he can eat without thinking too much about it.

OK - so now I've written this post I shall endeavour to write more frequently again. Got off the horse there for a while - clearly too busy riding Blue, sorry, but back to blog writing again.

it's good to be back. Yee ha! I know, I know, cheestastic! please forgive me.












http://www.missygee.com


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1