Wednesday 1 September 2010

MeNoKinky A.K.A. Clare ... deal with it.

I'm not into swinging, I'm too insecure. I don't do women, I'm scared of what I don't know. I don't use chains, cains, crops, rubber, rope, or a paddle - unless I'm rowing, and it's been a while since I did that, it's gotta be said. I'm not looking for a slave, or servant or to use another subordinate for an ego trip - but thank you for considering me. I don't want a master or a mistress or even a modern 'basic' such as anal, for that matter... So what type of 'open-minded' woman am I?

a) I'm not. b) I'm true to myself.

Now, read the above again and remember that I was once well, you know... out there.

Does that seem odd to you?
Do you expect a woman who was once, or is currently a prostitute to behave sexually in certain ways? I think even I do, to some degree... We all judge, right? Even when you've been in similar situations.

It's not P.C. or sexy to admit that you have pre-conceived ideas of what a person does or how or why they do (or have done) what they do, or don't.

Judgement doesn't have to be a bad thing as long as it comes with a healthy dollop of open mindedness.




http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1260881340&sr=1-1






http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1