Sunday 27 March 2011

I left my vibrator in the hotel room : (final part of fridays sexcapade)

Ok, so the climax to my weekend sex saga... so, we've established that the guy is gorgeous and we had a really sexy time together. Oh, and did i mention that's he's really FIT? yes, i thought I had.

So.... the next morning we woke in the hotel and it was all easy and comfortable between us. No awkwardness, well, certainly not on my part and i didn't notice it on his either. We had a bit more rump- pumpy, in the early hours, and then watched a bit of TV before I got up to go in the shower.

All was good, all was going as planned. He went in the shower and afterwards we left to go down the road to a cafe for breakfast. A yummy cooked breakfast - yep, I had no complaints. We kissed goodbye and he went to get the train and I headed home.

How was I feeling? a mixture of things - quite a mixture... The realisation that it was what it was and nothing of greater substance made me acknowledge that it's not what I want. I am a woman of substance. I'm rarely shallow. Not when it comes to matters involving other people in such an intimate manner. I talk a good talk as far as this stuff goes - but honestly? I'm too sensitive to indulge in a lovely time - then just forget it.
This liaison certainly had its place and I wish I could be as frivolous more frequently, but I can't. It's just not me. I mean, don't get me wrong I probably could be blase with someone where the sex was substandard - but honestly? I cant be bothered with participating in sub-standard.I have done, of course, and when I have i don't get emotionally involved.


However, my friends I'm trapped in a situation where if the sex is good, basically if I fancy the guy and he's nice person too then I want more than just 'casual'. My mind wonders onto imaginings which are silly and pointless under circumstances which from the beginning have been catergorised under the banner of 'just sex.' Besides, as i said, we're totally different people. i would definitely suspect that all his friends are male - and that's always the sign of a player if ever there is one.

I don't do 'just sex'. I give a piece of myself in situations. However little that may be, it's still a piece. And you know if someone too gives of themselves... you can feel it. If they are interested in you, they want to know you, want to understand you. If they are engaged in you - you know it. This guy is not. Certainly not with me - and for sure, you can't kid a kidder. I've been round the block. I know when someone is interested in me as a person and I also know if they are pretending to be cos its polite.

So, all in all - it was a delicious thoroughly orgasmic experience, and that's that.

I got home to my little flat, and was looking forward to getting into my own bed for a good quality snooze. I'd had a good night and had become a little more aware of who i am and what I want (for today) and that gave me some peace. Before getting into bed I decided to empty out the bag I'd taken with me the night before. And that is when I'd discovered that disaster had struck... I said out loud ' oh, no, no, no'...as I frantically tipped out the content onto the wood flooring. I had one thing on my mind: WHERE. THE. FUCK. WAS. THE.. VIBRATOR. THE. I'D. TAKEN. WITH. ME??
You guessed right. I'd only let it in the hotel room.

Had this been a movie - cracking thunder would have exploded above me.

I cupped my hands across my face and then burst out laughing. I couldn't believe it. I just could.not.believe.it.

devastation and acute embarrassment gripped me. I sat on the sofa staring into nothing. I decided I had to call the hotel to know for sure that I wasn't imagining this.

Me: ' hello I think I've left something in the room I stayed in last night, and I'm really embarrassed.'

Receptionist: which room was it?

Me: 24

Receptionist: Is it pink and about 8 inches.

Me: Yes.

fuck, fuck,fuck, fuck.

Receptionist: Ahh, don't worry Miss Gee, we have it here and we've wrapped it up all nicely for you ready to collect.

One word: Arrgghh !!!!
Second word: typical.



http://www.missygee.com

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hooked-Survived-Prostitution-Londons-Nightlife/dp/1845966031/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252794549&sr=1-1