Thursday 21 April 2011

Mouthing Off.

ABSOLUTELY RANDOM thought:
If you question if someone you're interested in is interested in you it's probably because they're not showing an interest in you.
Think about it - by the nature of the word interest - if you're 'interested' in something or someone you want to know them, right? You want to understand everything, to watch, to be taught, to listen, to be shown, to give the same back...

If he/she isn't showing you that he/she is into you then he/she is probably not.

And what's this 'Treat 'em mean to keep 'em kean?' rubbish. Get a grip. I'm not a teenager and I don't have low self-worth and you know something? I've been treated like an Empress by men who are worthy of being Emperors, before you came along. ..

Can you believethat inspite of what I'm saying, which I'm sure you will perceive as me being moody, I am actually feeling very jolly today. I'm in a really good spirits. Who wouldn't be? It's gorgeous weather in London - 26*
I'm feeling focused with my plans and aims for the next 12 months, and right now in this moment I'm content within myself. My flat's looking lovely. The decorating has gone better than can be hoped coming from a sometimes impatient, wanna-see-it-all-done-in-an-instant-kinda girl. There's a long and supposedly hot weekend coming, and, well, tonight I'm, you know... making it hotter.

No, no, it's not the model.
Now, there's a classic example of someone who is not 'interested'... not in me and who I am anyway. And you know what i think? I'm fuckin interesting and if someone doesn't see that, whoever they are then I don't try and open their eyes. I just think fuck it.
So for my friends who are treading water at this time ( and u know who you are) please remember that you are important ... And if i was going through what you're feeling right now then what would you say to me?

Treat yourself as you'd treat a friend.
Hard as this feels at times, you may as well give it a whirl... It's too sunny out there to be feeling grey.


http://www.thebookseller.com/news/mainstream-acquires-hooked-follow.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter