Wednesday 22 June 2011

Model Citizen

From this day forth there will be no more mention of Mr 36 Hours. Forget him. Of course, if you're not on my facebook page you wont know what the hell I'm on about... not to worry 'cos there won't be any more mention of that interlude.
We've moved on! Thankfully, i have been blessed with fantastic powers of rejuvenation, so when i decide to jump ship I do it and accept the consequences. If indeed there are any. In this case, there won't be.

The Model - remember him? the Men's health cover boy. FIT. AS. HELL and a beautiful face. Yep, I'm shallow - and what? Well, he contacted me out of the blue yesterday. He's the guy I was with when i left my vibrator in the hotel room. Now, i know you remember that!! Oopsy. He's away at the moment for work and back soon which gives me just enough time to get my act together, send my book off, arrange a holiday and then do him, backwards, forwards, left, right, up, down, in, out shake it all about.